Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 01, 2006

scared

I'm really scared today. I woke up super early today because I was so sick. I tried to eat some crackers and then about an hour later, it didn't stay down. So I tried some cream of wheat. That's suppose to be easy to digest, but today it wasn't.

I'm going to the doctor today because I've never thrown up this bad since I've been pregnant. Nothing is helping. I just can't keep anything down.

I'll try to keep you all posted with any new news.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh no Becky! Certainly will be praying for you today! Hopefully your baby is just playing a really mean April fools joke on you. I really hope you feel NORMAL soon.

     
  • At 3:09 PM , Blogger Becky said...

    Thank you Becky! This morning sickness this morning really took me by surprise. I'll be better soon. The doctor said it's normal and I should be much better in a few weeks. Maybe my baby is playing a joke on me. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home