Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 04, 2006

feeling better

Hello there! I'm doing better. I went to a Bible Study tonight which was good. I'm not as depressed. Now that I think about it, I feel silly for going on and on in my recent post. I think I should wear a rubber band on my wrist. When I have a negative thought and start to think that I'm worthless, I'll snap it. Ow!

So I'm actually going to look forward to the weekend. I'm going to focus on my homework and try to enjoy the outdoors too.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:27 PM , Blogger Dinybaby said...

    Hi there Becky!
    how would you like to go to "champions on Ice" in August? they are going on tour and will be at the Arco arena in Sacramento.
    I mentioned it to your Mom and shes interested.
    Love,dianna

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home