Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I am now Mrs. Barf-a-lot Zwicker

This morning it hit me. I am a nice, lovely, pregnant woman. Whoohoo!
I just don't feel the excitement today. I wonder "Is my body suppose to be rejecting everything that I try to put into it?" I just feel nasty today.

According to the doctor I should start feeling better in about 6 more weeks. Ugh!
Earlier this morning I was trying to send an email and all of a sudden I was running to the toilet.

This is scary. I just don't know if I can handle this for another 6 weeks.

My most recent news is: I have decided to cancel 2 of my classes. I had a typing class that starts in the middle of March (a 9am morning class). After this morning I knew that there was no way I could do that.
The other class (Career and Life planning) was on Monday and Wednesday. Nope, not going to happen.
This little baby is much more important than some dumb classes. School is just going to have to wait for now. The Lord wanted me to have a baby. :-) I don't know what to say about that.
The only problem is that I still have 2 other classes. One is Excel, and I only have 2 more classes meeting times. It's on Monday evening. (We'll see if I can manage that.) I couldn't cancel because it is a short class and it's almost over. The other class is an online Outlook class and I can do it at home. That should be ok.

David is wonderful. He will be a great dad. :-) He is sooooo excited. Sometimes, it seems like he is more excited than me. It's so neat.
Everything seems great except for the sick part.

Ugh. This morning sickness stuff is for the birds. I can't eat or smell anything with out running to the toilet.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Last night, a group of us at the tv station talked about the very same thing! Visiting the toilet and barfing that is cause we didn't know how we'd make it through the show.

     
  • At 8:08 PM , Blogger Dinybaby said...

    You must have inherited the sickness genes for mother's club Becky. Sorry it is making you so sick. It may seem very bad right now but when you hold your dear sweet baby in your arms for the first time, it is worth it all!!
    Take courage though it WILL pass!
    P.S. Keep crackers by your bed.
    Love,Dianna

     
  • At 10:08 AM , Blogger SAJ said...

    Ugh... I remember those days. Maybe you'll be lucky like me and only have two horrible horrible throw-up days and the rest just mildly ill days. I found the B6 drink somewhat helpful, it's pink/red and you can buy it in the grocery store... though many don't carry it. Hang in there! The second trimester rocks! You'll feel better than your normal self even.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home