Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Expecting

I went shopping last week on one of the rare days that I was feeling ok. My jeans were getting too tight and uncomfortable. I went to the maternity section at Target. I didn't know what to look for but I knew I wanted something that gave me some more room. I was starting to feel embarrassed about having my jeans unbuttoned in public even though I had a shirt covering them.

Another thing I did last week was I went to a baby store. It was an amazing. I went to my school and did some necessary errands (because I dropped most of my classes). I needed to pay a fee for an overdue library book, etc. On my way back, I was feeling pretty good. I decided to stop at this really cool baby store. I was amazed at how much baby stuff they had. I think I know where I will be registering soon. :)

This past weekend was difficult though. David and I went to dinner with his parents. On the way there, I was feeling nasty. After I ate I felt better. That's a good thing. Also, on the way home I got to see some fire works from Disneyland (on the freeway). So the evening ended well.

Saturday wasn't so good. I woke up feeling icky again. The rest of the day I was emotional. It was nuts.
Sunday wasn't so good either. I was very sick again. (How much longer, Lord?) The rest of the day my stomach was threatening to throw up. Yuck. It was pretty awful.

One of the many things that I've been struggling with lately is eating.
I can't seem to keep enough food in the apartment. I need to eat 6-8 times a day.
The more often I eat the better I feel (usually, but not always). But the problem is that I start to feel really sick when I think about going grocery shopping. So I have been sending David to the store for me. It's difficult having this food and nausea problem.

I'm glad that I have a husband who helps me like that. He is wonderful.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:10 AM , Blogger SAJ said...

    Come over and get some clothes! I didn't know about them when I was in my first trimester but bella bands (http://www.duematernity.com/bellaband.html) seem to be the ticket when you're at this stage. I actually made my own during my third trimester out of an old stretchy tank top (just cut the top off) because I had the too small pants problem all over again with maternity pants! It worked rather nicely.

     
  • At 8:49 AM , Blogger Dinybaby said...

    As you know the Lord is in control!
    Stay close to Him Becky and He will bring you through this up and down period. I Love You! your Auntie

     
  • At 1:08 PM , Blogger TimsBlogs II said...

    Charburger's gonna have a baby!!! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home