Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I made it through class!



Here is a book that I've been reading a lot lately. It is very helpful. :)

What I mean is that I had my excel class last night. Last week I was emotional and feeling icky so I couldn't make it. I was worried about it because I thought sure I would be sick and have to run and head straight for the bathroom. Also, I didn't know how I was going to drive there. (It's a little far from where we live, especially when there's traffic) Some times I can be feeling somewhat normal. And then the next minute I could feel really lousy. That's why I was worried.
The thing that makes it worse is that I can't find a magical cure for the nausea. It just happens and I have to endure it while it lasts.

But I feel good (or at least better) because I was able to sit in class and hopefully be ready for the final next week. I think it was good for me to get out of the house too. At first, when I was on my way to school, I almost turned around and came back home because it was raining. My car doesn't do too well in the rain and I'm always afraid that I'm going to get in an accident because the tires don't stop like they're suppose to. But thank God I made it safe and sound. :-)

I decided to go grocery shopping on my way home. That was a crazy idea. I was actually feeling ok before I saw all the food on the shelves. But I really needed to get some more food because I was running out of the things that I can eat. So I made it a quick trip and just got the necessities. Boy was it hard to walk pass the seafood/deli section of the store. Ugh! I had to hold my breath.

Lately I have been so emotional. I don't even realize it either. I just think that everyone else is being unreasonable. I'm so glad and thankful that David is calm and understanding through this. He seems to understand that I'm not myself and that the reason why I act so crazy is that I have a little pea sized (approximately) baby growing inside me. I don't know what I would do without him.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:14 PM , Blogger Dinybaby said...

    I have to laugh Becky when I read about you holding your breath when you went by the deli/seafood section at the grocery store. It brought back memories for me. Funny how you forget how sick you were. Sooo it Will pass!
    Yes, emotions will be high for you but that will calm down too.
    I Love You!

     
  • At 3:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    try ginger when you feel sick. it worked for me you just suck on it when I had very severe morning sickness. Fresh ginger is safe during pregnancy but dried is not.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home