Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Things

I have things to do but I don't want to do them. I feel lazy. I have some homework to do, but I don't feel like doing it right now. I'm procrastinating.

Speaking of school, I had my final in my excel class last night. I made it through. Without God's help I would not have made it.

I have been feeling a little better. The nausea isn't as strong. Hooray! Although it still comes up on me from time to time. I hope that the worst is over. I'm still having a hard time imagining that I am going to be a mom in about 7 months. I get really emotional about that. I think David will be the calm one. He'll be the one who can calm down the crying baby in the middle of the night. :) He calms me when I'm crying and emotional. He's the best husband any woman could ask for and he's mine. :-)
Right now I am eating a boysenberry flavored yogurt. It seems to be one of the only foods that taste like it's suppose to. I mean almost all the other foods that I used to like, taste really strange to me and they usually turn my stomach. Actually one other type of food is Taco Bell. It really tasted good last night when I was on my way home from school. I'm glad that my favorite fast food place still sounds good to me now that I'm pregnant.

One other thing that I am struggling with is the fact that I don't have an OBGYN doctor to go to right now. David and I have applied for a health insurance program for women who are pregnant but don't have maternity care. We are hoping that by the end of this month, we will have insurance and not have to worry.
It is hard for me to just sit and wait and wonder if my baby is healthy and growing the way that it should. That's one more thing for me to worry about. I would love it if I could just buy an ultrasound machine and hook it up at home. I just want to know that it's ok. I also love to hear the heartbeat.

I need to have my first official prenatal appointment. The icky one where they do all these tests and ask a bunch of questions. At least that's what I've heard. David is planning on going with me to this appointment. I am so glad. I will need him to help me to answer some of the crazy questions that the doctor will ask us.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:51 AM , Blogger Dinybaby said...

    You'll find only certain foods taste good right now, until one day you notice more things start to sound good.
    Love U

     
  • At 11:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I just wanted to say hello since finding you through your cousin SAJ's blog. The baby shower looked like a blast. Anyway, you've got me very nostalgic, reading about your journey, mentally, physically and emotionally, through your pregnancy. My last baby is 9 months old now, but it seems like much longer than that since I was writing down so many of the same thoughts, joys, and frustrations as you are here. It's really nice to read.
    Good luck with it all, and I'll keep on peeking in to see how you're doing! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home