Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Guess What everybody?

Ready....set.....go..... no not yet....you have to wait 9 months.

I just gave it a way. I'm not very good about keeping the suspense. We are just so excited we cannot contain ourselves. Anyway, I have to say that the doctors appointment that I had last Thursday had some results.

The blood test was positive!!!!!

Yes, that means that I'm pregnant. I don't know when it will sink in with me.
David and I are soooo excited. I just can't believe it. I'm going to be a mom? No way!
Today, David and I went in again to have an ultrasound. He went with me. It was so neat. I just can't believe it. I really couldn't see anything. Ofcourse I didn't know what to look for either, but the nurse showed us on the screen. According to the Ultrasound, I am about 5 weeks along. The nurse(and doctor) weren't too sure about the due date but they were thinking sometime in October or the beginning of November.

So that's it. I'm going to try to eat something. Lately, almost everything I try to eat does not sound appetizing at all.

I'll keep the blog posted. :-)

3 Comments:

  • At 1:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! Becky, yeah! I'm excited for you two :) May the Lord bless your pregancy and the little one inside :)

     
  • At 4:02 PM , Blogger Dinybaby said...

    Wow! Becky and David are gonna be parents! Yeah!!! I am so happy for the both of you. Becky, for some reason the only thing that I could keep down me was scrambled eggs. Remember the ill feeling won't last! You have a new baby growing. Yeah!! We Love you!

     
  • At 10:06 AM , Blogger SAJ said...

    YAY! Congratulations Becky! If you have a girl, I have lots of cute cute hand-me-downs!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home