Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Marine Biology...........


I have a new goal. Something new that I want to pursue. For Valentines day, David took me to the of the Aquarium Pacific in Long Beach. It was Awesome! I really had a great time. They had a touch pool where you could touch the sting rays and the baby sharks.
Ok, I'm feeling like a little kid right now as I'm describing this. Who cares? I was really intrigued by all of what I saw. There was a huge tank that had all kinds of different fish and marine life in it. There were certain times of the day when the scuba divers went into the tank and fed the fish. It was neat to watch.

So I'm not sure how I will go about doing this, but I really would love to work with marine life. I have talked to one of the people there who works at the aquarium and she gave me some tips and infomation on what I could do. (for example: volunteering at a place like that, and taking some Marine Biology classes). I'm excited that I found something that I'm interested in. I am praying that this is what God wants me to do.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home