Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 23, 2006

problems

David is having a laptop problem. It is a Pentium 4 and it keeps shutting down. The problem is that it runs fast and the fans don't keep it cool enough. So for the past 4 months we have been keeping the air conditioning on. What a bummer! It is a drag because it's already pretty cold in the apartment. So right now we are the only ones with the air conditioning on in the winter. I probably shouldn't assume that we are the only ones with the air conditioning on, but it does seem really strange. The fish tank thermometer is going down.(We have a fish tank and the temperature is not very steady.) I know that it is more important for David's job to be going well so I need to just forget about everything else. In the meantime we are both bundled up in sweatshirts and jackets. :-|

David has tried to buy a fan for laptops. Apparently it is a common problem in these Pentium 4s because the store where he bought the laptop actually sells fans. It's called a cooling pad.
This is becoming a problem though because he really needs his laptop for work. Right now we are considering have him use the computer in the bedroom. But that means that I have to do with out it for most of the day, when he is working. I hope there is a reasonable solution soon.

On other news. I don't want to give too many details but I think that my reproductive cycle-hormones I don't know what it is. It seems to be malfunctioning. It's very frustrating and confusing. I know my body and I certainly know when something is not right. If anyone wants to know what I'm talking about they can email or call me. I don't feel comfortable about going into personal details on this blog.

I have a doctors appointment this afternoon so I will try to keep you posted somehow.
Although the doctor may not be able to help. I don't know what I will do if that is the case. I'm worried and scared. I don't like going to the doctor when I don't know what is wrong.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:46 PM , Blogger Dinybaby said...

    Becky, I read your blog. It can be so frightening sometimes when our bodies are acting abnormally. I don't have an answer for you but I want you to know that I will Pray for you. I know you know that the Lord knows and He will go through every detail with you. I'll also keep you both in my prayers about your laptop problem. Love,Dianna

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home