Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 06, 2006

hanging in there


Here I go again, talking about my pregnancy. It seems to be a recurring topic for me these days.

Wow! This is an interesting post, huh? It even has a picture of a can of soup on it.
Yep, soup has been a big part of my diet for the past month and a half. How exciting!
I can tell you're all on the edge of your seats with anticipation.
I wish I had something more interesting to say. I could talk about how yesterday I was an emotional cryingcase. That would be amusing wouldn't it? That also seems to be an every day occurrence. Crying that is. Crying about everything or nothing. Yesterday I had a bad case of the "poor me(s)". I was feeling sorry for myself all day. I am so pathetic right now.

I am really looking forward to the day when I wake up and feel like I'm on top of the world. :-) Hopefully, that should happen in about 2 weeks.
I hope that next week I can also share some good news about the prenatal appointment and the next ultrasound. I still have get an OBGYN and make that appointment. Basically I am waiting on our health insurance to get their butt in gear. It seems like it's taking them forever. David and I are really anxious.

Someday soon I hope to put a picture of me on here so you all can see my little belly growing. Won't that be funny?

1 Comments:

  • At 4:30 PM , Blogger Dinybaby said...

    How many weeks have you been having morning or should I say all day sickness? If you're 12 weeks along you should have maybe at the most 2-3 weeks more. I was starting to feel better about 14 1/2 weeks along. Just keep doing what you're doing and eat your soups. They are full of nutrients. No I don't think you are pathetic! All your feelings are quite normal. The crying is especially normal. Just snuggle up next to that wonderful husband of yours and he will comfort you. I am anxious to hear when you get your health coverage when you are able to get in with an OBGYN doctor. We are thinking and praying for you both!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home