Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Fur therapy


I love cats. My mom gave me this picture. I always remember that my parents had so many cats in their driveway at home. They were strays. Supposedly they belonged to the neighbors but they (the cats) were always hanging around our house.

I wish that David and I could get a cat. But both of us are allergic and it's not very convenient to have a pet in our apartment.

I've decided to take a little break from talking about pregnancy. Since I like cats so much and they are great fur therapy, I decided to put some pictures on here.

This is a picture of my old cat Bumpers. I remember him fondly. He had a funny personality. He was put to sleep sometime last year I believe. I was really sad when my mom told me that.


Whenever I see a cat, I smile. I hope some day I can have one of my own.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home