Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 05, 2006

Trusting God

My emotions are going berserk again. I was on my way to a Bible study this evening when I just lost it. I wanted to bring the ultrasound picture that we had taken last week. We were looking forward to going tonight so that we could show our friends. What happened was that David and I were running late, and I was making myself a snack to bring along with me. I had some apple juice in a closed container and a lunch cooler. When I got to the car, I realized that the juice container was leaking. All over me and the side of the car. Anyway, that is when I lost it. I felt like I was back at the beginning of my first trimester. I ran back to the apartment and threw up and cried.
I started thinking about all the unknown things that we are dealing with right now. My emotions just can't handle this rollercoaster. It's just way too much.
I realize that when I start to get stressed and worried about things, that is when I feel overwhelmed and it brings on the nausea. I thought those days were ending.
I am having such a difficult time trusting God. I just feel so alone. I can't seem to stop worrying and stressing. I also feel like God is not with me.
I know that I can't rely on my feelings but they seem so real and nothing else makes sense. I hate my feelings right now.

I don't know how I'm going to make it as a mom. I am really struggling with a lot of things during this pregnancy and I'm afraid that it will get worse.

I think the devil had fun with me this evening. David and I didn't get to go to the Bible study and that is just what he wanted. I'm upset and I feel like the whole evening is ruined. The devil wants me to feel negative too. It is so hard to resist him sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home