Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Getting better?

So far it's been two days and I have been feeling better and I haven't cried in two days straight. Yeah! I'm approximately 13 weeks now. But hopefully that should be confirmed soon.

I made an appointment with the OBGYN for next Tuesday. That was the soonest that they could get me in. But at least things are moving forward. Slowly but surely. It has been crazy trying to get an OBGYN and even trying to get the right Primary care Physician in the first place. It's a very time consuming bureaucracy. It was very frustrating how the health insurance didn't have current records and sent us our insurance ID cards with a doctor who no longer works at that office. How pathetic! Anyway, I'm trying to look on the bright side. After next Tuesday morning assuming everything goes well, I should be able to FINALLY see how my baby is doing on the ultrasound(and if it's one or two!)after waiting for 2 months.

The moving/living situation is still up in the air and it may be for a while.
David's car repairing hassle is still a hassle and a big, fat pain. But I'm trying to be confident that it will be fixed by the end of the month.

I'm trying to think clearer and not to be so overwhelmed with irrational emotion. But I need the Lord's help.
I also want to say "Thank you" to everybody who has been praying for me and David. This has been difficult but the Lord will carry me through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home