Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Doctor appointment

Well, I had the prenatal exam today and have officially started the prenatal care. Yeah! The doctor seems to be great and the nurses are nice. I am scheduled to have an ultrasound on Thursday.
My doctor thought that I was about 16 weeks when he measured me today. We should know more on Thursday.
Here's what was crazy: He said that the ultrasound that I had in February was not quite accurate. Interesting huh? It wasn't done by an OBGYN, just a regular practicioner. So he basically wants to start over and be more thorough and accurate. That's good to hear.
I feel a lot better and more relaxed that I have a doctor now and that I have started the prenatal care. Now I am not just waiting around and wondering.
I don't have much to say but I wanted to give an update. David and I are looking forward to Thursday.

I'll keep you all posted.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That sounds like good news. Thanks for keeping us posted. It's good to know the Lord knows us before we are even in the womb, and He is aware of the whole process!

     
  • At 7:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Becky, this is Erin (we worked together at Catalina). I check Brenda's blog and I ran across yours. First of all congrats on the baby! Second of all I am pregnant too so I fully understand the trials you are going through. But I did want to let you know that it is very normal to not get an ultrasound until 20 weeks from your doc. But if you are interested I went to a place in Costa Mesa that will do ultrasounds for $25. They don't give you all the info that the doctor will but it is great to see the baby on the screen and watch it move around and see that everything is okay. I am six months and have only had one ultrasound from my OB, but I have had two others from the Ultrasound place. FYI, I am having a little girl and she is due August 14th! Which just so happens to be my husbands birthday. Another thing before I forget, try preggie pops, they work like magic when you feel sick. Email me if you would like to know about the ultrasound place or need any other info ejailor@gmail.com.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home