Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Getting out and about

Last night I was able to go to a young adult Bible study with David. It was great. I haven't been there in about almost 2 months. It was so nice to see my friends again. Most of them already knew about you know what. It was crazy though because I was wearing my new maternity jeans (very fashionable and comfortable I might add ). I can hardly believe that I have already started showing. My other jeans don't fit and are uncomfortable.
I was so encouraged to find out that I have people who have been praying for me. It felt so good to talk to other females about my pregnancy too.
I made sure that I had a full stomach before I left so that I would feel ok when I was there. I felt good for most of the time until the end when I started feeling icky again. But at least I was able to go and enjoy myself after not feeling like going anywhere for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home