Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 21, 2006

Aches and pains

I've been having all kinds of weird aches and pains lately. My joints, my lower abdomen, my head etc. I hope it's normal. I wonder if these aches and pains are part of the transition between the first trimester to the second trimester. I don't know. I guess I'll have to find out on Tuesday.
4 more days until we get to see our baby on the screen (and we can find out if it's one or two babies!) Yeah! I can hardly stand the suspense.

I'll keep you all updated after Tuesday's main event.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:11 PM , Blogger Dinybaby said...

    Becky, I don't remember about the aches a pains until possibly the last 2 months when you can no longer see your feet. Ha Ha
    Have you tried to look for maternity clothes online? Maybe Penney's would have maternity clothes. You could buy a little larger sizes until you can get some maternity clothes.
    I saw the beautiful roses you sent your Mom for her birthday. They smell so fragrant! Very Very pretty!
    Love You!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home