Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 20, 2006

no maternity clothes???

I was so surprised and actually ticked today when I went to Mervyn's and they said they didn't carry maternity clothes. Is it out of style to get pregnant? Do they think it is a season like the winter? I don't get it. I thought sure I would be able to find what I needed at Mervyn's. Hmmmmph.
So I went to Target instead. I was able to find a few summer outfits and a skirt that actually fits me.
My shopping trip wasn't a total loss. I just wonder if I go to another clothing store and find out the same thing, that they don't carry maternity clothes either.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    have you tried Walmart?

     
  • At 3:04 PM , Blogger Becky said...

    I'll try it. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home