Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Hooray! Surprise! Yippee!

David and I are very happy and excited parents. The ultrasound was great! It was quite obvious that it is one baby and not twins. (We thought that I was carrying twins from the ultrasound that I had in February.)
I was so surprised that there was so much detail and that our baby was moving so much. It was such a big improvement from the ultrasound that we had a few months ago.
Babies grow really fast.
The technician asked us if we wanted to know the sex of the baby (if she was able to tell). We said yes. So she looked around and zoomed in and said "I'm 90% sure that it's a boy"!
That means that I'm between 16-20 weeks or so. That's suppose to be the time that you can tell the sex of the baby.
The heartbeat was loud and was in the normal range at 150 beats per minute. He was moving his hands. It was an awesome experience. We were so excited!
We got to have a copy of the ultrasound picture. I'm so glad to have it.
Here is a picture of our little baby.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home