Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 01, 2007

God is good

I went to a MOPS(Mother's of Preschoolers-although that's not what it's limited to. I'm not sure what the starting age limit is but I was able to bring Eric. :-) group today. MOPS is a group of moms who get together in the morning and meet every 2 weeks. Today we had breakfast and then we listened to a guest speaker. The speaker talked about eating healthy and what kinds of foods to eat to be healthy and to have healthier lifestyle. She says it works and she even wrote a book about it. It was so interesting that I felt like I wanted to go home and clean out my refrigerator and cupboard and throw everything in the garbage. Then I wanted to go to the health food store and buy a wide variety of fruits and vegetables. I guess that's why they call these people "Motivational speakers".

When I first walked into the room today of the MOPS meeting, I could sense the warmth coming from the other women who were there. They all seemed so loving and friendly and I didn't know anyone except one person who goes to a fellowship meeting where David grew up in. (That is how I found out about MOPS). I felt so encouraged. I am so glad that I was able to go.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Amen, Becky! God IS good and God IS faithful! He will never let you down! Encourage yourself in these thoughts. Love, mom :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home