Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 29, 2007

Laughter

Last night Eric laughed for the first time. It happened when I was changing his clothes on the changing table. I kissed him on the cheek and he just thought that was so funny. Maybe it was the way I did it. I don't know but I did it a few times because I couldn't get over how cute it was. He has the cutest laugh. I think it's one of the best things that a baby can do. It shows that he thinks something is funny and that his personality is really starting to show. David and I were just thrilled. It made us laugh too.

Now if only I could laugh more often and stop crying. We would all be in great shape.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi there, I found your blog through Secret Agent Josephine. I usually don’t comment on blogs because I don’t want to sound judgmental and/or condescending. Please know that my comments are not meant to hurt you but only to support you.

    I don’t have any babies yet but I felt compelled to tell you that you are not alone. I have a close friend who has gone through a postpartum gloom (as you put it). I’ve seen how frustrating it can be. You are not pathetic!

    I encourage you to seek out a godly woman you can talk to. Someone who you trust and will support and pray for you. I would even encourage you to seek a natural path doctor. They can be a little expensive but if it will help you find peace and allow you to be a happy mommy for your sweet boy it’s worth it.

    I hope the laughs come more often than the tears. Keep praying and trusting in God.

    Amy

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home