Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 26, 2007

Monday

Today is a Monday. I'm really struggling today.
I know I mentioned that I was going to work on being more cheerful and positive but today I'm just having one of those days. Everyone has those kind of days right?
I woke up an hour later than I wanted to and from the time I woke up this morning, it's been going down hill. Not to mention, it's cloudy and dreary outside. Bad moods and cloudiness don't mix.

David and I have been trying to get Eric to bed earlier and for the past week it has been getting better. As far as the naps go, Eric doesn't seem to like to take naps. Today, he hasn't taken any and it's almost 4pm. Maybe he's teething or something. Anyway, he's been cranky today.
(I want to thank you all who shared your thoughts on the "putting a baby on a schedule?" post. Thank You!) I don't know quite how to implement a plan to put Eric on a napping shedule or if it will work for David and I. As far as the book goes (Babywise), I guess maybe I need to learn how to filter things that I read a little bit more.

I'd like to get outside but I'm afraid that it even if I did, the deary looking sky would only make me feel worse. I also need to give Eric a bath.
Blaaaaahhhh!! Today is just a blah day.

I'm praying for a better perspective tomorrow.
"Because He lives, I can face tomorrow .... All fear is gone etc.... " (One of my favorite hymns).

2 Comments:

  • At 7:35 PM , Blogger SAJ said...

    I remember stressing out about the "nap schedule" at about four months too.... everybody has their own method. Amazingly Baby Bug put herself on a schedule and I just sort of went along. But it took forever. Some days I put her down and tried the cry-it-out method. I hated that. Some days I just let her stay up all day long and get cranky... I can't say that either way really worked. I don't know what really worked. I guess it's just like everything else, it just passes and then you're onto your next challenge.

    Hang in there Becky! Brighter days are ahead!

     
  • At 6:54 AM , Blogger Anna Kia said...

    Becky, Lots of love to you...it helps me sometimes to remember that the way it feels isn't always the way it is! :) Here's a hug from me to you.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home