Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 29, 2007

Whatever is true

Well, I deleted my last post because it was depressing. I started to get worried that I was going to lose all of my readers if I keep writing posts like that. :-) Also, if I keep thinking so negatively and if my thoughts are full of misery and woe, who would want to be around me? And what kind of mom will I be to Eric? I want Eric to have a happy, positive mom.
I think that it will get better. When I wrote the last post I wasn't thinking clearly. I really don't think I was that depressed it just seemed that way at the time. That happens to me sometimes. Some days I'm just full of emotion.

Here's a verse that should help me: "Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-think about such things." Philippians 4.8 NIV

1 Comments:

  • At 9:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    My mother would quote that verse to me when entering the library, and that's the verse we now have on the wall next to our TV/DVD. ~Beck's Mom~

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home