Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 05, 2007

Little Eric strikes again


I just thought it was a cute title. :)

Things are getting better. I have discovered a Mom's Bible study. The nice thing is that I can bring Eric along. It's so nice to be able to be together with other new moms. I am finally starting to feel sane again. I feel so relieved that I can talk to other moms about similar things and problems and to be able to pray together. It's great. I really think this is what I needed to help the depression that I've been feeling lately.
Last Tuesday was the first day that I was able to come to it and one of my friends (who goes to our Church) called me in the morning just to make sure I was awake to get me to come. What a great friend. I am thankful for her. Even though I was tired and had a hard time getting up (it was in the morning) and I had gotten up at 3am to take care of Eric, it was worth it. I ended up spending the rest of the day at my friends house. We prayed together and talked about "mom" things.

What's Eric doing these days?
He's becoming a noise maker. He's making some funny, raspy, awwwwwwhhhh sounds. Believe me, it's cute. :)
He's batting at his hanging rattles (from his infant rocker) and he's starting to grab things that move or look interesting. He smiles and giggles at his mommy and daddy.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:48 AM , Blogger Kim Tostada said...

    ahh, he is so cute. I'm glad you are hanging out w/ other moms. It helps so much. Hey, I wanted to mention to you that one of my neighbors is moving and the reason i'm telling you is because it's a 2 bedroom apartment..good size, decent price, and located in costa mesa. Please let me know if you are interested in it at imspeshall@gmail.com. I'll give u more details if you are. Blessings in Christ,

    Kim Estrada

     
  • At 8:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Cheers!! and Double Cheers about the Moms' Bible Study. That's absolutely fabulous!!
    What is the focus of the study - a specific topic? particular book of the Bible? ~Beck's Mom~

     
  • At 1:24 PM , Blogger Becky said...

    It's from a book called "Power of a praying Parent" We meet on Tuesday mornings and we go through the book and pray for our kids about just about every topic.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home