Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

cold season

I know something isn't right when Eric goes back to sleep right after having his diaper changed. He usually continues to cry even after he has dry diaper because he is so hungry. But not today. He has a cold. Poor Eric. Last night he hardly ate anything. Both David and I tried several times to feed him in the middle of the night and he barely drank 1 oz. His nose is runny and he is coughing. I feel so bad for him but when I called the pediatrician this morning, he said there's nothing I could do because he's too young to take any medicine. Well, I can always hold him and comfort him. I'm sure just knowing that he has a mom and dad who love him and are taking care of him will help a lot.

The sad thing is that I have a cold too. I am trying to suck it up and be a big girl because my baby needs me but ick, this isn't fun. I need sleep.......

2 Comments:

  • At 4:01 PM , Blogger ioi said...

    This is when you can be thankful that you have a cold too. Because your're fighting a bug, your breast milk is full of what Eric needs to fight his. Isn't our Creator amazing?

     
  • At 8:48 PM , Blogger Becky said...

    Thanks Ioi. :) At first I was worried that Eric would get this but then I talked to the doctor about it. Yes it is amazing how God created women so that our breastmilk is full of antibodies so Eric can fight the bug. I do need to be thankful. Thanks for that reminder. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home