Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 15, 2007

my little baby boy





Look how cute he is. I especially like the one of me and my friend Annie. Annie was able to come and visit and to see Eric for the first time. Eric is looking at his mommy. I love it when he smiles at me. It makes me feel so special.

He loves the blue chair that he's sitting in. He takes naps in it sometimes.
I'm going to take him to go shopping with me this evening. It'll be a good chance for us to get out the house. I really need to work on getting out more often.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Eric looks so cute! Daddy & I surely do miss him. I'm glad Annie was able to come visit for a while.
    Getting out of the house will help you Becky. I hope you can do it more often.

     
  • At 6:25 AM , Blogger Mommy dearest said...

    He is very cute! I hope you had a good time shopping! It's amazing how good shopping makes me feel! Have a wonderful day!

     
  • At 12:00 PM , Blogger ioi said...

    Great Pictures! Eric looks like your dad a bit. All the best!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home