Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

winter wonderland wedding

Well, we made it back from South Dakota. We got on the plane and left Orange County last Thursday with just a sweatshirt on over our t-shirts and jeans. When we arrived we quickly put on our heaviest and warmest coats before we had to go outside.
My goodness it was cold. I've never been in such cold weather before. And I have never seen so much snow all at once. Being from California, David and Eric and I don't see snow except if it's in the mountains and we looking up in the right direction when we're driving or if we are watching the weather channel :-).

I had a bit of a hard time because I was still dealing with the darn PPD(post pardum depression). It just makes me feel like the world is coming to an end. I prayed a lot while I was there.
I'm so glad that David and I were able to take Eric along to the wedding.
My brother Tim and Reada's wedding was beautiful and I believe it was the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to. The pastor who married them gave a great message and gave the gospel. It was so neat to see my brother get married to the his sweetheart. I'm also so glad that the Lord put them together. I'm so happy for Tim and Reada!

Eric did great too. I think he had a bit of a hard time with the change of routine but I think he did great for being almost 3 months old (next Thursday).

Driving around was quite challenging because it was very icy and in some places the snow was blowing across the road. I don't know how people handle these types of winter conditons. It seems like it would be so stressful just getting to work in the morning. Maybe I'm just not used to it because I have lived in sunny California all my life.







I'll try to get some more pictures on here later.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:23 PM , Blogger SAJ said...

    Look how much Eric likes dancing! Or maybe it's the lights... looks like so much fun!

     
  • At 10:15 PM , Blogger Dinybaby said...

    Good looking guy taking Timmy and Reada's picture by the wedding cake!

     
  • At 11:23 PM , Blogger Becky said...

    Yeah, I agree. Danny looks sharp in his tux. :-)Danny did a great job doing the video of the wedding and of being the best man.

     
  • At 9:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    We're all thankful you three made it to Timmy & Reada's wedding. It was so good to see you and be able to hold little Eric again! Timmy looked so sharp and Reada was radiant! It was a beautiful wedding. We were so glad to be there to enjoy the celebration. I just loved the snow, too!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home