Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

tummy time



Eric loves being on his tummy. I have found that it calms him right down too. I know he's not suppose to be sleeping on his stomach like that because of the risk of SIDS but he has a pacifier in his mouth so I think it's ok as long as we are able to watch him. Right now he's taking a nap in his crib. Hooray!

I've been trying to get outside so that we (mommy and Eric) can get some fresh air. It's very hard to do. Before I know it, it's 5:00pm and it's beginning to get dark outside and he's hungry. Some day I'll try to work out a routine.



I love this picture. David is a great dad!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey, if that's the only way you can get him to sleep, don't worry about it. Our mom's all laid their babies on their tummies and they survived. My best friend has laid all four of her babies on their tummies and they're just fine. My sister found that her little guy slept better that way, too.

     
  • At 12:32 PM , Blogger burndive said...

    How cute! He looks like a little turtle.

     
  • At 6:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oooh...Eric is so cute! I just love this picture of him. It makes me want to just scoop him up into my arms and coo over him! I miss holding him, singing and feeding him his bottle. Ya know, I was wondering if he would sleep better on his tummy. I trust this will work for him. Yes! David is a very good daddy! You are a good mommy, too.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home