Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 02, 2006

Awake again

I can't sleep again. This time it's because of a back ache and a skin rash that doesn't want to go away. I don't know if I should bother to go to the doctor for this rash because my due date is Friday and I don't know that he could do anything about it, except for tell me that it will go away after I have the baby. At least that has been his response for just about every other symptom/problem that I've had.
I looked up some skin problems and conditions on Webmd and in a pregnancy book that I have. Both of them say that skin problems are very common in pregnancy and nothing to worry about. Apparently it has to do with some weird hormones.
My doctor did say that I could take Benadryl for things like this. I've tried that and it did seem to help but the drawback was that I slept pretty much all day because it made me sleepy. I could take it again now but I think it's a little late for me to take something that makes me sleep a lot (especially if it could affect Eric some how). I guess I'm a little paranoid about taking medicine when I'm pregnant.

I've decided to get out of bed because I wasn't sleeping at all so I might as well type a post and tell you all about my pregnancy woes. :-)
Ugh! These past few weeks have been difficult. I hope that I am able to do something that keeps me busy enough or at least helps me to take my mind off of these icky, annoying things.

I'm just done with this pregnancy thing. He can come out now. I'm ready for him.
I have 4 days (counting tomorrow which is actually Tuesday) until the due date.
Oh boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home