Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 29, 2006

Skin problem

I can't sleep. It's nearly 5am and I woke up because I have a skin problem. An itchy skin problem. Apparently it's very common in pregnancy.
I've just started noticing it in the past week or so. It's hard to believe how being pregnant could bring on so many problems. It doesn't seem to make sense why I would have a skin problem when I'm growing a baby inside me.
Very strange.
My doctor recommended that I try Hydrocortizone cream. Fortunately, that has given me some relief.
That is my news for today. That's why I'm up at an odd hour.
So along with my beach ball (it feels more like a heavy bowling ball these days) that I sleep with every night, I have a lovely skin(icky rash) to sleep with.
I have to keep reminding myself that it will all be worth it when I get to have my baby in my arms. A lot of people have been telling me that.

1 week from today is Eric's due date. 7 days! Whoohoo!
Let's go Eric, let's go!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sorry to hear about the rash you have. I know you're not getting much sleep these days, and unfortunately, that will continue after baby is born and brought home :-( So, I recommend you try to get cat-naps whenever you can. When I come to help you with baby, I do hope I am able to give you some help so that you can "rest" some. Daddy and I pray for you daily.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home