Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

25 days

Guess I'm not too good at doing the countdown thing. I was suppose to be counting down the days until the projected due date but I missed a few days. Oh well.

I've been too busy being uncomfortable and complaining about it.
I need to think of some brilliant project that I can do that doesn't hurt and doesn't send me back to the hospital or put the baby's life in danger.
I will do my best to not complain and whine on this post. (I'll save it for another one. j/k :-) No really, I have re-read through some of my blog posts and sometimes I can hardly believe what I've said on there. Most of the time it just seems like emotions and crazy talk.

I know I seem like I'm always changing my mind but here I go again....
I've decided to give away our baby's name.
His name will be Eric! From Baby Z, to baby zebra (I've been told that was a little lame :) and ECZ. I was kind of going back and forth on it for while.

Lately I've been working on addressing the birth announcements. Hoping it will save me time later on.
Also, trying to baby proof the apartment the best that we can. We've got lots of stuff to lock up. :-)
I didn't realize it until I started looking into all of the cupboards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home