Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Doctor appointments

-----24 days----
Tomorrow I have a doctor appointment that I'm not looking forward to. It's the dreaded pelvic exam. The doctor will check me to see if Eric is getting ready to come or if he's not quite ready (maybe he'll come late and I'll have to be induced? Who knows?). I guess we'll all have to wait and see.

Next week (at 38 weeks),I have an ultrasound so the doctor can see how big Eric is and maybe the doctor can estimate how big he'll be at birth. I don't know how accurate that is though, I've heard it's more of a guess than anything.

In other news: David and I need to get a pediatrician. Which basically means that we need to wait on Blue Cross. They're suppose to "assign" us one. We have to fill out a form within 30 days after Eric is born and then Blue Cross can process the paper work. (Paperwork, how fun!) We may be able to change it if we find out that we (or Eric) just doesn't like him/her. But don't all babies hate going to the doctor, no matter how nice the doctor is?

I have my hospital bag packed. It's sitting by the door.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:02 PM , Blogger Becky said...

    Thanks Lin. We like his name too. :-)
    My doctor appointment was ok. I talked about it in the "yes doctor" post.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home