Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 05, 2006

40 weeks and counting

Well, the verdict from the doctor is that Eric isn't coming for a while. That's pretty much what we were expecting. Next week I have an appointment to do a stress test and to have an ultrasound. Hopefully, everything will be ok and I won't have to be induced. Maybe that's a good thing to be induced. I'm not sure.

I'm frustrated even though I was expecting Eric to come late. I just didn't expect to have to schedule a stress test to see if he's doing ok. I thought that he would just come a few days after the due date. I'm already really uncomfortable. And..... the doctor said the cervix still isn't ripe enough and he hasn't dropped yet.

So now I really need to do something to pass the time.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:12 PM , Blogger Dinybaby said...

    I had to be induced the first time around. After I received the shot, it went pretty fast. I also had an epidural (spelling?). Didn't feel a thing. Second and third time was natural.
    Stay focused on your breathing and have a focal point. Having your husband as a coach really makes a difference!!!
    My doctor told me I was due the 2nd and Kimberly came the 18th. Sometimes the doctors are guessing 2 weeks either way.
    If you feel up to it Becky, have some casseroles made ahead and put in your freezer,(if there's room). Maybe your Mom can help you with that.

     
  • At 11:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yeah! I hope I can be of some help to you. Luv you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home