Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

2 days!!!!!

Well I have 2 days until the so called due date. Last night I managed to paint my toe nails. Yippee! I kept a fan blowing near by so that it would blow the fumes away from me. (Don't worry, I was careful).
Did you know it's really challenging to paint your toe nails when you're really really really pregnant? I guess it would've been much easier to get them done at a salon but I'm trying to save money so I did it myself.
I figured at the time of labor, at least something will look pretty. Maybe I'll take a picture of my toes on that day (or have someone else do it since I'm suppose to be focusing on my breathing or something). Hmmmmmm.......

Not much else has been going on. Eric is moving around in a squirmy sort of way because he doesn't have much room to move now. I have become incredibly anxious about his arrival and glad that this pregnancy will soon be over.
Last night I was making dinner (another difficult chore these days) and ooh boy is it difficult to stand over the stove, even for a short period of time. But I was hungry and so was Eric. I'm glad that I found an easy recipe that David and I both like. My sister-in-law thought it up. It's basically chicken and spaghetti. It's yummy! It's made with chicken tenders (cut up into bite sized pieces, angel hair pasta or regular noodles and tomatoe and basil sauce). Oh and squash and zucchini for the vegetable.

I have a doctor appointment tomorrow (40 weeks). The doctor is supposed to check on me to see if there are any interesting developments going on (in other words, an exam to see how close labor should be..... ouch!).

4 Comments:

  • At 11:26 AM , Blogger TimsBlogs II said...

    Charburger's gonna have a baby!!

     
  • At 6:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ha! Ha! Timmy makes me laugh :-)
    Yes, Charburger IS going to have a baby. And very, very soon! Daddy and I plan to leave on Saturday and arrive Sun., Lord willing.
    Wow! I don't know how you managed to paint your toe nails! And Becky, we're all counting the days now!

     
  • At 8:46 PM , Blogger SAJ said...

    I don't know how you managed to paint your toe nails either! You must be flexible! I remember having trouble just putting lotion on my knees at that stage.

    Hey, do you have anybody who will alert us here in blog world? I don't think I can handle the suspense if you go into labor and I don't know about it.

     
  • At 10:25 PM , Blogger Becky said...

    I just painted over the nail polish that was coming off. I did it sitting down and put one leg up on the table. It was difficult but I wanted to do a little something for myself and it made me feel just a little bit better.

    David will try to post something on either my blog or his. We're also hoping to have a seperate website with some pictures. Also, I have your number so I plan on having David call everyone with the news, cause most likely I won't be able to. :-)

    I'm getting really excited about meeting our little boy.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home