Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 14, 2006

baby blues early?

It seems that I have caught a bad case of the baby blues before I'm even able to hold baby zebra in my arms.

It may just be the anxiety of knowing that I only have 1 1/2 months to go. Or it may be the most recent events of what happened with David's car and the lack of a bigger place to live. I'm not sure. Lately my emotions have been screaming out "No more! I can't take anymore!"

Also, I've been feeling alone. It's funny though because I've been told that once I become pregnant, I am automatically part of a club. But apparently I didn't sign up for the right club or maybe I forgot to sign my name or something because I don't feel like I'm a member of any club right now. Except for maybe the "Help me, I can't bend over", and the "Cry your eyeballs out over the dirty dishes in the sink, clubs. I'm the president of those two clubs.
If I am part of a "new moms club" or a pregnancy club then why do I feel so pathetic? And why do I feel like I'm the only one who feels this way?
Am I really supposed to be this lonely? How can I reach out to people when I feel like crying all of the time? I doubt that anyone would really want to hear a bunch of blubbering on the other line. They have better things to do. I have tried to call people but most of them have other things to do and are not able to talk or listen. It's crazy though that some people have said that I have it made. I don't have to work. My husband works at home. He supports both of us.
I am happy. I am so happy that I cry all the time.
Last Thursday on our anniversary we were barely able to go to a Twila Paris concert. The catch was that it was in Los Angeles. It's difficult to get to LA when you live in Orange County and the concert is at 7pm. So we went and got to hear her sing 3 songs and then a Korean's childrens choir sang. It was interesting but most of it was in Korean.
During the concert I started crying. I feel pathetic. It was our anniversary and I was crying.

When do I try to do the dishes, (when I'm completely bored out of my mind or when they just start to get to me) I do it in shifts because it kills my back and feet too much for me to stand for too long. I wash a couple and then sit down for a little bit and put my feet up.
I think what makes it seem worse is that we have a small kitchen counter and so any even a small amount of dishes seem to take up all the space. Thank goodness we have a dishwasher though. I don't know what I would do without it.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:21 PM , Blogger Becky said...

    Thanks comfortablycrazy. :-)

     
  • At 2:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Can I come over and use your dishwasher? =)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home