Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 31, 2006

making progress

For now, I call "making progress" shopping and that doesn't always mean sticking to our budget. Hee hee hee. (I'm trying very hard to stick to the budget but it's been difficult.) David doesn't think it's very funny though. I had to keep smiling at him very sweetly as I brought the bags into the apartment from Babiesrus and Target. I realized that I still needed a couple more really cute onesies or that other really cute sleep and play outfit with dinosaurs on it. I think I justified it all. :-)

Oh and I bought a changing table. Wow! We figured out that we actually do have the room for one after all and it'll be very helpful too because now I'll have some shelves to put stuff on (like diapers and what not). Yay!

Yesterday I decided that I better get packing and finish getting ready for ECZ's arrival.
I had a burst of energy too so I started to organize the baby stuff by size and set the stuff aside that ECZ won't be able to use until later.

Now if only I could get another burst of energy so that I could clean off the dining room table and the coffee table. As of now, one end of the table has a bunch of stuff on it that really needs to be put away. But lately, I'd much rather focus on baby stuff. It's much more fun to think of ECZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home