Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I just want it to be over!

Ok, I think I've reached the stage of wanting it to be over. I'm hot, I can't move very well, my pelvis aches, my feet hurt, I'm a complete clutz and I am afraid to do anything now. I don't want to repeat what happened last Saturday.
But things need to be done. There are a number of things to be done before the baby arrives and I didn't anticipate going to the hospital and have to be put on bed rest this past weekend. We were suppose to go up to Tehachapi and buy my father-in-law's car and also look at a house that was on the market that the realtor told us about. But the Lord had other plans for us and we found out that the previous owners of the house smoked and that something we weren't interested in, plus the seller needed someone to move in by the 15th of September. (Not good timing at all).

I guess I am being taught a lesson or something. I don't know what the Lord is teaching me because with my emotions, nothing makes sense to me. This has been a very hot summer. (Not good for a pregnant woman that's for sure.) The fact that only a small amount of my clothes fit me and are some what comfortable. I've pretty much out grown all of my maternity clothes but I only have 1 month to go and I don't think it's worth it to go buy some more.
Arrrrrgh....... I'm a little frustrated.

I just wish that I could go out for a walk and get some fresh air but it seems that my body is saying "No!" So I guess I'd better listen to it.

I am so hot and sweaty. I wish I could fix my thermostat. It's broken.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:53 PM , Blogger Dinybaby said...

    Yes, the very end of pregnancy can be the most difficult. The Lord will not let you down though if you just trust Him. He is able. He will get you through is very difficult time Becky. The reward for you is just around the corner! If you can't do anything phyically you can still pray. He will hear.
    I Love you!

     
  • At 11:33 PM , Blogger Becky said...

    Thanks Dianna. I don't know why I get so upset sometimes. Thanks for reminding me that the Lord is able. I've been praying and reading the Psalms. Being pregnant can be difficult.

     
  • At 11:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I do hear you Beck! The last few months of pregnancy are difficult. It can be the most uncomfortable. I had all the symptoms and sensations that you're experiencing when I was 7-9 months pregnant with you. Your due time is just around the corner, Beck. Daddy and I are praying your labor and delivery will go well. We pray you deliver a healthy, normal baby. We are excited for you! I hope that I can be of some help to you when I come down to lend you a hand when, and after baby Z is born. Pray my own health concerns won't get in the way too much. Luv you much!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home