Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

No more pain..... no more PMS, diaper rashes, tooth decay..

Being with Jesus for the eternity is going to be awesome!

I was just thinking about the ickiness of life lately. Life on this earth stinks.
I just went to the dentist today for the first time in a long time. (who has time to go to the dentist when we have kiddos to take care of?) Anyway, I found time today. I have a few cavities and a clicking jaw problem. I've noticed the jaw problem for a while now, actually for a few years or so. But it hasn't been a huge problem and doesn't seem to interfere with my every day life.
To make a long story short, I have to wear a night guard.
First I have to have the fillings done and then I have to get the night guard which means I will wear it at night. What fun!

So in heaven we won't have any of this garbage. We'll have new bodies! And most importantly we'll be with Jesus forever. Just think, no more PMS, cramps, headaches, toothaches, cancer, tumors, etc....the list goes on.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:07 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Oh my!, you've covered everything here! One reason the Lord allows these hardships/trials is so we will "long" for Heaven..to be with Him! If this world was without pain or sorrow, we'd want to stay wouldn't we?...for we know that sickness, pain, sorrow,etc., is the result of Sin.
    I am so sorry you have to wear a night guard, and that you have some cavities!...no fun! I know that I have problems with my jaw, too...I think that I grind my teeth at night :(

    Aw...to have our "new bodies"...that will be glory!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home