Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 29, 2010

cool stuff

Tonight we went (as a family) to a home fellowship/small group. We've been trying out a new Church for the past few Sundays. It is nice to meet other Christians.
David and I have decided to sign up for a small group last week. It meets in someones home. They have child care. :-)
This was the first time we have attended the group. We got to the door and went inside and someone called my name. I wondered to myself as I looked around, "who else knows me here?".
I looked over and noticed an old friend who has the same meeting background and knows both David and I from way back when (Lassen and conference). Crazy huh? :-) So anyway, we hope to be able to go again. It was an encouraging time.

Also, today I had a playdate/mom time. I really need to do more of these. They are good for both the kids and the Moms. I got to talk and listen to another friend/Mom and our kids get along well. She has a girl who is close to Eric's age. I think it's cute to see Eric interact with other kids his age.

I had a good day today. :-) Hooray for good days!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:54 PM , Blogger Kirsten said...

    WOOHOO!! :D

     
  • At 7:46 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Amazing that there was someone that knew you there, Becky! What a small world! Glad you enjoyed the fellowship/group meeting. Praying for you all the time!
    Glad for the good day! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home