Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day

Yesterday was Mother's Day. It was beautiful. I felt so loved and appreciated. David gave me some roses and a necklace and treated me to dinner at a nice restaurant that overlooked the river.
The weather was beautiful too.
Today I woke up to rain and deary looking clouds. I was actually quite depressed. I tend to get that way when the weather is bad. I love sunny days. But I have hope that the sun will shine tomorrow.

Today Eric is sick. He seems to have a cold again and a fever. He was fine earlier today but when he woke up from his nap he was grumpy and had a fever. I took him and Ethan to the library this morning and it rained on the way home. I mentioned that I didn't have an umbrella and we might have to go buy one. Then at home he kept saying "umbrella, umbrella, umbrellaaaaaa........" so many times that I decided to just buy one just for him. I found a cars one at Walmart. I knew he would love to have his very own umbrella.

I'm doing well so far. I'm looking forward to the summer like weather though. I have days were I still feel depressed and it is frustrating to me when I can't get my alone/quiet time. Some days I can hardly wait until the boys are in school. I may say this now, but when they are actually in school, I will probably miss them like crazy and want them to be young and at home again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home