Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 23, 2010

goals and me time

I hope to be able to achieve my goals.
I want to wake up about 1 hour earlier than my kids during the week. I want to take a shower and work out and have some quiet time.
I have notice that I've been quite stressed and agitated during the week and I find myself screaming on the inside (and sometimes screaming on the outside too).
My boys have been driving me crazy and I think one of the reasons is because I don't have enough time to myself. I also have been running out of ideas to keep them busy.

So here's to hoping and praying that I can have more quality time to myself.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:15 PM , Blogger Kirsten said...

    I sure sympathize with the struggle to meet those same goals!! It doesn't seem like it should be that hard, but it IS!!

    I've discovered that I personally have spent a lot of time resenting the fact that I didn't have time to myself anymore, and making sure I have some bit of time"scheduled" --even if it's not always at the same time every day, or even if it's just every week--helps get me through the CONSTANT nature of my Mommy-job:). I use to go to the library once a week by myself--every Wed. night, I'd go and find something to read unrelated to kids and just *bask* in the quietness of the library:)!!

     
  • At 9:26 AM , Blogger Alison said...

    Hope you are able to get some more time for yourself! Do they nap at the same time? I always love to get stuff done during nap times but I think it's important sometimes to do something just for you: email, do your nails, take a bath or nap, work on crafts/hobby, etc.

    Good idea, Kristen! I also know of a mom who gets a babysitter once a week or so and goes to Starbucks to work for a couple hours (but you could go anywhere!).

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home