Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

more pictures





Sorry about the wasted blank space. I don't like the way Blogger uploads pictures. Picasa seems to do the same thing. It makes it so I have to type at the bottom of everything. Maybe I just need some time to figure it out. I am becoming more and more computer/blogging/posting/picture illiterate. Or maybe it's just not a priority to me to figure it out right now.

As you can see from the second to the last picture, David likes playing chess and he was able to sneak a game in during the reception. His cousin's son ( who is 6 years old) likes to play and brought his game with him.

The last picture is the Bride and Groom putting on a performance of Brazilian Martial Arts with some of their other classmates. This was during the reception.

The day that we left to head back home, we stopped by my friends house. She had heart surgery about 4 weeks ago and it was a success! She has been suffering for a long time. Now her heart seems to be back to normal and she may be able to live a more normal life. Up until this surgery, she had to refrain from doing any activities that would make her heart speed up any faster than it was.
When we saw her on Sunday, she was up and around and feeling good. Just a little sore, but very happy, excited and blessed.
What an answer to prayer! A lot of people had been praying for her.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:44 PM , Blogger Mary said...

    I'm so glad you left that comment on my blog or else I never would have found your blog! I was wondering where you went!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home