Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 13, 2007

weight problem

I need to lose weight and I'm getting rather depressed about it. Especially when I see these other moms who have 3 or 4 kids and even 8 (!!!!!) kids and look perfect. I don't know how they do it.
Maybe they have the thin genes or something. Anyway, I've been working on it but it's been difficult. I just didn't think I'd still have this weight almost 1 year later. It's ridiculous. I don't like it and I especially don't like the fact that I still can't fit into most of my old clothes.

I know that I should be happy that I'm a mom and that Eric is the cutest baby in the world. (Yeah, yeah...... I know he is :-).... But that ugly fat on my is soooooo stubborn.
I'll keep working on it. I'm going to go for a walk now.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:01 PM , Blogger Dinybaby said...

    Maybe you could join "Curves". You could bring Eric with you I'm sure. It's worth checking into.

     
  • At 11:22 PM , Blogger ioi said...

    Hi, I just found your blog again, and I've got a lot of catching up to do!
    I've found that even after losing the extra weight, I still don't fit into my old clothes. I'm lighter now that I was before I got pregnant with my first but it's not making me fit into some of my favorite outfits any easier!
    And as far as Curves... well, at least all of the ones I went to didn't allow kids. I had to cancel my membership because juggling getting the car for the day, and babysitting enough times to make Curves worth it's cost was too hard.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home