Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

brrrrrrrrrr

It's officially fall now in the Pacific Northwest. And my goodness it's cold. I've been hearing that Washington gets the 4 seasons and this morning I got to experience the chill in the air.
I went to the park this morning for a couple of hours with a few other moms. I've really been enjoying getting to know the others moms around here. I feel like I'm fitting in and for me that feels great, especially since we are new to the area.

I bought a new hat and some mittens for Eric because his poor little ears and hands were so cold. I guess I'll have to buy a few more outfits and a big heavy coat for him for the winter. I think it's going to be super freezing this winter. It's not even November yet and it's been cold at night and in the morning. This is a big change coming from the Sunny and warm Orange County that we just moved from. Actually, I'm originally from Northern Cal and it gets cold up there but I think I've gotten used to the warm/mild Orange County weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home