Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 24, 2007

coming in from the cold


I think this is a black widow. (Sorry about the blur) I didn't want to get too close to this guy. Yikes! He was right outside our front door a few months ago when it was really hot.
The past month, the temperature has gotten a lot colder and now the spiders want to be inside to stay warm. Lately, I've been caught by surprise by these ugly light brown colored spiders.
I don't like spiders. They love to hide in dark covered places like in closets and nice warm bathrooms, just waiting to scare someone (me).

I've been packing and getting ready for our trip to So Cal. We leave in a few days.
Gotta go for now, a little boy is trying to get his mommy's attention. :-)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home