Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

park day

Today I went to the park with a few other moms from the Church that we've been going to. There is a big playground and a wadding pool for kids to play in. It's right by the river with lots of trees.
I wish I would've brought my camera. It was a beautiful day. It was nice to be outside.

I got to see what moms do when they have more than one kid. Sometimes I wonder how they do it. It seems so challenging to feed one and try to keep on eye on the other 2 who are playing on the playground. There were a lot of other kids there at the park too so it would be more difficult to watch them and keep track of them. I started to wonder if I would be ready for this when the time comes. I have heard more and more often from various moms that I'll get used to it and no, it doesn't get easier. We only get more strength from God to handle it.

It was so nice to be with these other moms. I got to see 2 other little babies. Both of them were about 1 week apart and about 7 weeks old. I had almost forgotten how small Eric once was. Now in just 2 months, he'll be 1 year!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home