Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

still sick

On Sunday, Eric really seemed like he was getting better. He was eating much better and keeping the food down. Then today, he's back to throwing up. I hate seeing him sick like this. I'm taking him back to the doctor but this time, I'm going to another doctor. I found a really nice one who is a family doctor, not just a pediatrician. I went to him when I had a cold a while back. David and I have not been impressed with the pediatrician that I took Eric to last Friday. He treated us rudely on the phone when we called him again (after he seemed to be getting worse) and that is something that I don't want to have to deal with when my baby is sick. I'm so glad that I found one who is close by and who accepts our insurance. That is a blessing.

In other news..... David and I are planning a birthday party for Eric. I think we've decided on a dinosaur theme. I've never thrown a party before so this should be fun. I'm excited about doing this for Eric. Even though I know he won't understand what all the fuss is about. It'll still be fun to shower him with gifts and celebrate his first year.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow. Already one year. Where did the time go?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home