Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 24, 2007

Old blog

I have been noticing that I didn't put a link to my old blog (the "zwickerblogging/Thoughts from Becky"one). Now those people who have the old link on their blog/website, it goes to this crazy place called "Get the Man of your dreams" . It's not me.... I married the man of my dreams. :-)
I've been a little busy and distracted with being a mom lately and I don't know if there is a way that I could fix this. A little while ago, I sent an email saying that I have a new blog address but that didn't seem to help. I wish I could've been more "with it" about this and not canceled my old blog and just had a link so that people wouldn't get sent to this crazy website.
I'm sorry that this happened. I hope I can find some way of fixing this problem.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:28 PM , Blogger ioi said...

    Why don't you ask SAJ to fix her link to you... and maybe mention your move in one of her posts? She gets a lot of traffic, and then people who have lost track of you will be able to find you again. I only found you because you commented on my blog when Emma was born.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home