Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Eric's 1st Birthday

Eric had a good time at his birthday party last Saturday. My parents came up from California to help us celebrate and I'm so glad they did. They helped me to decorate our apartment. We put up Orange and Green streamers in the living room and dining room near the ceiling. It matched the colors of the dinosaur balloon that I bought.

Some of my relatives who live fairly close to us (within driving distance) came to the party.
Eric got some cool toys that were just right for his age and a few of them are supposed to help him to develop and learn. He has already had fun playing with his new toys.

The other highlight of the weekend was that we had family pictures taken with my family. It was nice. I think the pictures turned out good and I'll be looking forward to getting them back. Poor Eric was so tired. The pictures were scheduled for 3:00pm and that turned out to be the time that Eric wanted to take a nap. He toughed it out though and managed a cute smile and cute facial expressions. At the end, he crashed his David's arms. I'm so glad that he wasn't fussy during the pictures.

It was a busy weekend. I was sad to see my parents leave. I miss them but Lord willing, we plan to go see them next month for Thanksgiving.

Blogger is having problems uploading pictures. I will try it again later. Sorry about that.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    We're looking forward to seeing you kids at Thanksgiving:-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home