Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

the other blog




As of now, the other blog (Wordpress) doesn't seem to be working as well as I had hoped. It isn't very user friendly and I don't have the time to try and figure out how it works. It doesn't upload pictures easiely, it says it does, but it doesn't. :-( So for now, I'll just try this again and try to use picasa web album so hopefully you all can see more pictures.

Well, the past few days I've been sitting on the couch. I hurt my ankle some time last week and since Saturday, it's been bothering me. I've decided to have it looked on Monday and the doctor said I should have an x-ray done. I haven't gotten the results yet. He also said that I can't run for a while. He thinks I over did it. It hurts but as long as I don't walk on it too much and keep taking some ibuprofen and ice it often, it's not so bad.
So lately, I've been enjoying listening to Eric talk to me all day long, along with watching some tv.
It's a bummer though, because I want to get outside for some fresh air. I start to go crazy after being in the apartment for too long.
I'm sure that my ankle will heal soon and I'll be able to take Eric for a walk. He really seems to enjoy the outdoors now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home