Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 01, 2007

the packing

Eric is taking a nap so I'm taking a break so I can blog for a minute.
The packing started last Monday. We got home from our trip Sunday. So far I think we're making some progress. We have 2 weeks to go before we leave.
I'm so glad that David is organized. He has labeled boxes and started a log of what is in each box. So the unpacking part should be much easier. :-)

I have mixed feelings about this move. First off, I have lived in California my whole life. And now we're moving way up North to Washington. Second, both of our parents live in California.
We're going to miss our families a lot.
But fortunately, we have some family/relatives up in Washington and Idaho so it's not all that bad.

I think by the end of the 2 weeks, we'll have boxes packed to the ceiling. I'm going to save a place for Eric's pack n' play so I can put him in there and he'll be safe while we're packing.

We have a lot of things to do to get ready for the move. We've already put our forward address form in at the post office so that all of our mail will get forwarded (hopefully). We also plan to change the mailing addresses with all the bills/important mail etc.
We have a lot of stuff to get rid of/give away.
I must get going now. Gotta get back to work.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:50 PM , Blogger Dinybaby said...

    Hi Becky,
    I am happy for your move. I remember when I was in my early 20's I was looking to relocate in Walla Walla. It wasn't suppose to be I guess. I wouldn't mind moving out of Eureka though!! Love, Dianna

     
  • At 2:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Prayers! When you have spare time... (Ha!) please make sure we get your new contact info.
    ~Beck's Mom~

     
  • At 3:19 PM , Blogger Reada said...

    I hope packing continues going well! Its so nice to be organized :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home